Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Don't worry, I still paint

This is the view from the front porch of the cabin I stayed in at the Rauschbergblick in Inzell, Germany. We stayed in Inzell after the Olympics and the weather felt like May.  It was great for recovering from the Olympic excitement--I sat out on the porch in the sun.  Last year when we stayed in Inzell after World Champs, there was two feet of snow and we could ski all over the valley.  Quite the contrast!
Stefan and the rest of the Schwabl family have always been gracious hosts to our team when we've come in the winter and the summer, so I painted this for them. 

It once again felt like springtime when we were staying right next to Lake Bled in Slovenia.  On the lake, swans were swimming and rowers were rowing.  I'm not used to seeing swans, and it might be cliche, but I think they're beautiful!  I took lots of swan photos while I was in Slovenia.  

1 comment:

  1. famous modern artists are an individual employed in more than one of some of a wide spectral range of actions linked to making artwork, exercising the arts, and/or showing an art. The most popular consumption in equally daily presentation and academic discourse is really a practitioner in the aesthetic arts only.

    ReplyDelete